Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Noms

I think it's interesting with different names. I have now meat a significant amount of people here in la Seu, and two names that always come back when people introduce themselves are Montse and Urgell. I’m thinking they must be typical for this region. I like the idea that your name can give people an idea of where you’re from. I wonder if people from rest of Spain think of this region when they hear these names.

My name is not very special for Sweden. Kim is probably one of the least specific names out there, you can’t even tell if it’s a boy or a girl. It would be really cool to have a name that were special for Öland, but then again, that would probably be a very ugly name. But at least a name typical for Sweden, like Åsa or Signe or something. But then again, I do like my name as it is, so I don’t know. It was just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment